- The Ultracell lead acid battery features silver-plated copper terminals for improved electrical conductivity.
- The 12 V VRLA battery provides uninterruptible power supply, feeds emergency lighting, emergency power and security systems.
- PbCaSN alloy on the grid anode ensures only minor gas leakage and very little self-discharge.
- The casing of the UL12-6 rechargeable VRLA battery is made of durable ABS material for a long service life.
- The Ultracell 12 V lead acid battery is produced according to modern quality standards and has a life expectancy of up to 5 years.
max. capacity: 12000 mAh
Voltage: 6 V
Height: 94 mm
Length: 151 mm
Manufacturer designation: UL12-6
Model designation: UL12-6
Warranty: 5 years
Width: 50 mm
CAS no.: 7439-92-1
chemical substance: Pb
SCIP no.: 93f45a61-8fc3-4662-8dd9-e4006771e9c3
Technology: lead acid battery