- The Ultracell lead acid battery features silver-plated copper terminals for improved electrical conductivity.
- The 12 V VRLA battery provides uninterruptible power supply, feeds emergency lighting, emergency power and security systems.
- PbCaSN alloy on the grid anode ensures only minor gas leakage and very little self-discharge.
- The casing of the UL7.5-12 rechargeable VRLA battery is made of durable ABS material for a long service life.
- The Ultracell 12 V lead acid battery is produced according to modern quality standards and has a life expectancy of up to 5 years.
max. capacity: 7500 mAh
Voltage: 12 V
Height: 95 mm
Length: 151 mm
Manufacturer designation: UL7.5-12
Model designation: UL7.5-12
Width: 65 mm
CAS no.: 7439-92-1
chemical substance: Pb
SCIP no.: 727f7c60-e5bb-4b9c-8f03-dba503e748a5
Technology: lead acid battery
Connection, type: Faston (4.8mm)
Applications: backup power, batteries, emergency lighting, emergency Power Supply, main power supply, non-cyclical applications, uninterruptible power supply (UPS)