- The Yuasa battery NP12-12 has a high charging efficiency and low self-discharge (3 % per month at 20 °C).
- The valve-controlled construction of the sealed lead-acid battery enables almost 100 % oxygen recombination.
- The 12 V VRLA battery provides uninterruptible power supply, feeds emergency lighting, emergency power and security systems.
- Electrolyte is bound in the glass fibre fleece of the Yuasa lead battery (AGM technology).
- The industrial battery is equipped with an impact-resistant and break-proof ABS housing.
- The lead-calcium grid ensures a longer service life of the Yuasa lead-acid battery.
- The Yuasa NP12-12 battery quickly recovers after deep discharge and can be operated in any orientation.
max. capacity: 12000 mAh
Voltage: 12 V
Height: 97.5 mm
Length: 151 mm
Manufacturer designation: NP12-12
Model designation: NP12-12
Width: 98 mm
CAS no.: 7439-92-1
chemical substance: Pb
SCIP no.: f26d2779-c9a1-4a41-a067-70b0cb899bf5
Technology: lead acid battery
Applications: alarm system, backup power, emergency lighting, emergency Power Supply, geophysical equipment, main power supply, non-cyclical applications, uninterruptible power supply (UPS)